Date: 4/2/21 9:14 pm
From: SeEttaM <seettam...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Article: Mass Bird Die-Off Linked to Wildfires and Toxic Gases
Article said, "There was a strong correlation between the observations of
dead birds and wildfires and the toxic gases they produced, but not with
the early winter storms."

How strange since the birds reported dead in Colorado were the day when a
very winter was occurring. Hmmm, something doesn't make sense.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021, 10:09 AM 'The Nunn Guy' via Colorado Birds <
<cobirds...> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Just got this from one of our Forest Service scientists.
>
> -
> https://eos.org/research-spotlights/mass-bird-die-off-linked-to-wildfires-and-toxic-gases
>
> Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
> http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
>
> https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland
>
> --
> --
> * All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include
> bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
> * Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/CFO/Membership/
> ---
> "Colorado Birds" group.
> email to cobirds+<unsubscribe...>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<e7130561-280b-4922-89f1-2d99b9e85d12n...>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<e7130561-280b-4922-89f1-2d99b9e85d12n...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAAUvckpWd-qLObz5ZQbKMrcT0wJ%2BDnu78-gG4C%<3Dt7jA_4DHCxw...>

Join us on Facebook!