Date: 4/2/21 5:13 pm
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: waterfowl on Amity-Ballevue Hwy
For the third day I got out to the shorebird flats 2 miles west of Amity at
10 o'clock this morning. The light was better than previous afternoon
visits, since I was looking west.

Changes from yesterday:

175 Shoveolers

450 Green-winged Teal

6 Black-bellied Plovers

25 Long-billed Dowitcher

10 Least Sandpipers

1 pair of Osprey - half a mile south of the water at the perennial nest
along Hwy 153.

Paul Sullivan