Date: 4/2/21 3:03 pm
From: Al n Donna <alndonna...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Barred Owl sure thing
I’ve gone to Dash Point State Park 4 times in the past week. Each visit I’ve seen a Barred Owl on the same limb of the same tree. If you go there, turn right at the first stop sign and park in front of the park office. Walk on the road towards the picnic area. On your left are a few fir trees, before a marshy area. On the very last tree, up 60 feet, is the owl.
To view the owl, stand in the road opposite a white Keep Out sign. If you can’t see it, ask one of the rangers to point it out to you. While you are close, continue south on 509 a mile, and follow the signs to Geno’s at the point, to the Dash Point pier.

Al in Tacoma