Date: 4/2/21 2:33 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] The search is on! (very long)
Yes, it makes sense that those nicely wooded areas in Ann Arbor would have
Flying Squirrels. It is surprising to hear of one around M-39 and Grand
River Avenue, but I suspect that this is a very rare occurrence in a place
like that...which is like hundreds of square miles of
urban/suburban/residential area in the Tri-County area.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihummingbirdguy/collections/