Date: 4/2/21 10:06 am
From: jhershey2 <hersheyj...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Vischer Ferry Ducks
I checked out several of the ponds at Vischer Ferry Preserve this morning for ducks.  As usual most of them were in the pond west of the Whipple Bridge. I saw the following: Blue-winged Teal (5), Gadwall (3), American Wigeon (10), Ring-necked Duck (27), Wood Duck (14), Hooded Merganser (2).  I also had 7 Northern Rough-winged Swallows (FOY) and a Winter Wren (FOY).  I attached 2 photos below both taken in the small pond directly across the road from the main parking lot.

John H.