Date: 4/2/21 9:20 am
From: Tom Riederer <bikertom...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Black Headed Grosbeaks - Tres Generaciones
Hi All-
3 beautiful male Black Headed Grosbeaks showed up at my feeder, starting Wed 3/31. Pics were from Thursday 4/1. One of the males was a bit more slim and pale than the others so perhaps he is the next generation. Looking back at my records they've been showing up just this time of year since 2017.  So I'm thinking it's Tres Generaciones.  Plus I like that Tequila...  Pics at eBird
https://ebird.org/checklist/S84598674

And just as I write this there's a gorgeous male Bullock's Oriole in the birdbath Friday morning.  Sorry no pics of him.

Bird on,
tom
Across the street from the SB Botanic Garden
Santa Barbara

View/Reply Online (#32210): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/32210
-=-=-
-=-=-