Date: 4/1/21 8:42 pm
From: Peter Kondrashov <pkondrash...>
Subject: Pine warbler at THousand Hills SP (Adair Co.)

I was delighted to hear a Pine Warbler as I got out of the car at the
Petroglyph shelter at Thousand Hills SP today. I got a decent audio
recording of it as it moved along the S edge of the pine grove:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S84540897
A Pine Siskin was also calling in the area. Loons reported earlier must
have moved on. I only had a small raft of Lesser Scaup on the water.
Later,
PK

--
Peter Kondrashov