Date: 4/1/21 8:19 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: RB merganser - Bradford Farm

I had a single male RBME at Fountain Grove CA, Linn/Livingston Co. today also. No Fooling!
Steve <Kinderdmkinder...>
On Thursday, April 1, 2021, 10:08:26 AM CDT, Jean L <jaleonatti...> wrote:

WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be a phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT System. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.There is a single male red-breasted merganser in the west- most lake at Bradford Farm, Columbia, mo

Jean Leonatti
<jaleonatti...>

ABA Birding Code of Ethics