Date: 4/1/21 4:01 pm
From: Frechette <frechette7...>
Subject: [NHBirds] 2 Pied-billed Grebes Peterborough
Over the past few years I have thought I was hearing Pied-billed Grebe vocalizations at the Contoocook River Reservoir (above the Wilder Dam on Hunt Rd) in the emergent vegetation. However, the road noise and vegetation prevented confirmation. Tonight there were 2 grebes swimming and diving in the pool of water which is currently devoid of the vegetation. I believe they may have been breeding there for the past few years.
Also present were 6 Rusty Blackbirds.
Rich Frechette

Sent from my iPad