Date: 4/1/21 1:23 pm
From: Lisa Saffell <lesfstl...>
Subject: No sighting - Book

I need another bird book like I need a hole in my head but I couldn’t pass up Birds in Missouri by Brad Jacobs when I saw it at REI. This book is humongous and very well thought out. I’m already diving in and I think this book will be my best resource for years to come!

Regards,
Lisa Saffell
@instagram.com/lisasaffell
@instagram.com/stl_birder