Date: 4/1/21 12:00 pm
From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos...>
Subject: [obol] Spring are here!
WOW! What a couple of days.  Yesterday two Red-tailed Hawks spent the
day checking out our trees for possible nesting spots and then made mad
passionate whoo-pee right there next to our deck.  THEN this morning a
pair of Merlins swooped through.  The Flickers haven't chosen mates but
they sure are working at it.  The House and Cassin's Finches are
paired.  The Crows are trying in vain to drive the Raven pair out and we
have Kestrel in the area.  It's going to be a wonderful Spring!

Kevin Smith

--
Nature is my Religion. Wildlife has never said "Don't take a photo of me while I'm laughing"

Join us on Facebook!