Date: 4/1/21 10:34 am
From: Valerie Dent <rdent...>
Subject: Re: Black Vulture depredation

Here is an article from the "Missouri Ruralist" for those who are interested.

https://www.farmprogress.com/livestock/legally-remove-black-vultures-attack-livestock?NL=FP-010&Issue=FP-010_20210330_FP-010_266&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_1_b&utm_rid=CPG02000000836564&utm_campaign=58158&utm_medium=email&elq2=43c69adae6d24b2f98c750a8b135dc25

Valerie Dent
Cole Camp, Benton County

WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be