Date: 4/1/21 10:14 am
From: Jean L <jaleonatti...>
Subject: BW hawk kettle

Paul McKenzie reports a small kettle of Briad-winged hawks at Bradford
Farm, heading north. He also reports a total of 140 AG plovers, some on
Bradford fields and some on fields on the southside of Vemer Ford road.

RB merganser was still present when I left and Purple Martins had joined
the flock of tree swallows over the lake.

Jean Leonatti
Boone county
<jaleonatti...>