Date: 4/1/21 9:52 am
From: Christine Kline <birdsecretary...>
Subject: No sighting ~ Seeking publications

Dear friends,

A few years ago, National Audubon published three brochures, two of which
were called Healthy Schoolyards and Healthy Backyards. It was 8 x 11 in
size. I am looking for 300 of the Healthy Backyards OR a brochure that
perhaps your local group has printed or created on how to turn your
backyards into a healthy habitat for year-round and migratory birds. We are
unable to have Wings Over Weston this year, so we are giving away 300
activity bags on April 30 and May 1. Id like to include something in the
bags on backyard habitats.

I am willing to pay for the brochures. Im also willing to drive and come
get them. If anyone has suggestions or can help me out, please contact me
off list.

Thank you so much!

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill ~ Cass County

<birdsecretary...> <mailto:<birdsecretary...>

Christine Kline

Co-Chair, Wings Over Weston

(816) 540-3515 or (816) 824-1074

<birdsecretary...> <mailto:<birdsecretary...>