Date: 4/1/21 8:28 am
From: Jean L <jaleonatti...>
Subject: Plovers - Bradford

And 21 Am Golden plovers in field at SW corner of Vemer Ford and Ben
Williams road - across from Bradford Farm. I technically this is now called
Bay Farm. When I arrived this morning they were working this field and I
saw nothing; now equipment gone and have seen another flock flush that is
most probably also plovers.

Jean Leonatti
Boone Countu
<jaleonatti...>