Date: 4/1/21 8:15 am
From: Brooke Miller via groups.io <idbirds...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Entrance Gate Opens Today at EEC in Alviso
Folks,

According to a post on Facebook by the San Francisco Bay NWR Complex, the main gate at the EEC will be open, starting today, between the hours of 7 am - 5 pm. The facilities will remain closed. I’ve copied the text of the post below:

Welcome Back! The main entrance gate at Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge is open! Facilities remain closed. Gate hours are 7am - 7pm at Fremont, and 7am - 5pm at the Environmental Education Center in Alviso.
At all times, public safety has been the driving force behind our actions and it continues to be so as we endeavor to restore access to those places where visitation has been restricted.
We missed you! Remember to #RecreateResponsibly <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/recreateresponsibly?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZX1zX0XZYicv8nIngmgYhaIqLYINZ_qSJ6mfwJmsN0OCu8Cq0siFtlFNrFSox0XDQKpdPf9g44hRtvbP2ojFtkIsV6jFCC1bE5eQWDWqekfyYPXvJ0xdmT_mVZXPEH76PQt2mzyQH1EDepgl1fooL7MCcC9d-eG_aKhn9vhOqK1EOGhwymdZu8pONV8Dl0Q8F9tfI5ubGhCP0dHcdhQuDZw&__tn__=*NK-y-R>
• Know before you go.
• Plan ahead.
• Practice physical distancing.
• Play it safe.