Date: 4/1/21 8:10 am
From: Frank Mantlik <mantlik...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Hammonassett SP
4/1 - Greg Hanisek & I also (independently) checked Hammo this morning. No luck finding any Ibis either. It was very quiet for birds actually, except numerous Ospreys. We also checked several marshes east of the park along US-1 in Clinton and Westbrook; no ibis there either.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone