Date: 4/1/21 7:43 am
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] Ecuador Bird Pics
Hi All,

I spent the last 2 months in Ecuador and did lots of birding. Most of the
time was on the central coast, but about the last 2 weeks were near Mindo
or near Quito. I think there are about 200 pics between these 6 links, so
enjoy.

I will also be writing up some 20 short narratives (blogs) on the various
places or situations I was in, which will include most of the same pics,
plus more as the situation or circumstances deemed, and the final result
will probably be as long as a small book, maybe 125 pages, but could be
much more. As it is not all birding, I won’t be offering it to the general
OBOL public. But if you’d like me to include you on the list of the others
who normally get it, send your email address to me at: <ticebill7...>

Here are the links to my Ecuador pics:

https://variousoregonbirdingpiks.blogspot.com/2021/04/ecuador-bird-pics-1.html

https://variousoregonbirdingpiks.blogspot.com/2021/04/ecuador-bird-pics-2.html

https://variousoregonbirdingpiks.blogspot.com/2021/04/ecuador-bird-pics-3.html

https://variousoregonbirdingpiks.blogspot.com/2021/04/ecuador-bird-pics-4.html

https://variousoregonbirdingpiks.blogspot.com/2021/04/ecuador-bird-pics-5.html

https://variousoregonbirdingpiks.blogspot.com/2021/04/ecuador-bird-pics-6.html

--
Bill Tice

:
Birding - The best excuse for getting outdoors, and, for avoiding chores

Join us on Facebook!