Date: 4/1/21 7:38 am
From: 'The Nunn Guy' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Swan Sp. Greeley, WELD
Hi all

I know a Mute Swan tends to hang out there. A different swan would be nice
:-)

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/members/home
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland

On Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 7:55:44 AM UTC-6 <jangs......> wrote:

> On my daily commute I am always do some drive-by birding of Arrowhead
> Reservoir in Greeley. Today there was a swan on the lake on the west side.
> Obviously, I did not have anyway to get a better ID at 45mph, but it might
> be worth checking out. The lake it private, but I'm sure someone can ger
> creative. It might be one of the Greeley residential Mute's but maybe not?
>
> Joey Angstman
> Greeley, CO

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<2134d53d-c48b-4221-b361-9584f118609fn...>

Join us on Facebook!