Date: 4/1/21 6:50 am
From: Jackson Smith <jacksonsmith86...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Hammonassett SP
I also dropped by for a quick look. I quickly checked most of the marshes
in the park, but there were no signs of any ibises, egrets, or herons. Also
no Boat-tailed Grackles--but again, I didn't spend much time!

Also, FYI, starting today the park is charging $17 for out-of-state license
plates (which I have) and you have to pay with your phone.

Jackson Smith
Wooster Square, New Haven