Date: 4/1/21 6:20 am
From: Media.com <edgew...>
Subject: Re: MDC study on tick distribution

Bill Mees read the particulars for submitting ticks for the study while we were wending through Franklin Co. yesterday. Tick must be live, double bagged with moist item in with it, and accompanied with a downloaded form, then mailed. To participate in this study, we'll have to prepare, most likely by carrying bags in the field. Be sure to read the link.

Edge Wade, tick magnet
Columbia, MO
<edgew...>