Date: 3/31/21 5:58 pm
From: Lisa Saffell <lesfstl...>
Subject: Louisiana Waterthrush - 2nd Visit

The Louisiana Waterthrush returned yesterday afternoon and meandered around in Hope Springs but this time he was singing almost the entire time. At one point he walks over next to the trail camera out of view and sings. What a sweet song they have! I posted a video on Youtube if you want to see him and hear him:

https://youtu.be/Fj-qJo-7YKg <https://youtu.be/Fj-qJo-7YKg>

Lisa Saffell, Overland