Date: 3/31/21 5:37 pm
From: 'Duane Cross' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Phoebe, Flicker and BEAR in Littleton
Observed my first of the year phoebe and flickers up here in Littleton today. Also I should have known better but had a bear take down my feeder the night before last. Also lost the suet feeder but the seed feeder survived the takedown though the sunflower seed did not.                                              Duane Cross