Date: 3/31/21 5:04 pm
From: Chuq Von Rospach via groups.io <chuqui...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Dogs at Palo Alto Baylands
To quote from dogfriendly.com about the place:

Leashed dogs are allowed, unless posted in special bird nesting areas.

the baylands site also notes owners are expected to clean up after them. She was wrong and violating location rules. You are not over-reacting.

---------------------------------------

Chuq Von Rospach http://www.chuq.me
Email: <chuqui...>
Twitter: @chuq
Silicon Valley, California
On Mar 31, 2021, 2:42 PM -0700, donganton <donganton...>, wrote:
> We went out to Palo Alto Baylands today and had a nice walk, except for two unleashed dogs running around the boardwalk. I mentioned to the owner that this area is home to endangered species. She said she ONLY let's her dogs off leash on the boardwalk. Even though the dogs can't jump off the boardwalk, I think it could be disruptive to Clapper and Black Rails. Am I overreacting? I love dogs, but I don't always love dog owners.

View/Reply Online (#24061): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24061
-=-=-

-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>