Date: 3/31/21 4:53 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Braddock Bay Hawk Watch March 2021 Summary Video
We are now one third of the way through the Braddock Bay Hawk Watch 2021
season. I made a YouTube video comparing the March 2021 raptor totals to
previous March totals: https://youtu.be/kBg6D0IlLl0

I have also been uploading daily miscellaneous videos from the hawk watch
into a playlist:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8baxseGlb6Pg63QAA_FU2eD6mWf-f9o

I also made a playlist of my raptor identification videos that you can find
here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8baxseGlb6RRJsup2alixBZpK-RdItU

You can find the totals for this March and all previous March totals on
HawkCount:
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=353&ryear=2021&rmonth=03&sec=prevm

My brother Bobby and I also have an informational birding website called
LycoBirds with many articles, guides, and quizzes that you may like to
check out: https://www.lycobirds.com/

Flock size estimator game: https://www.lycobirds.com/count
4-letter alpha code guide and quiz:
https://www.lycobirds.com/articles/bird-alpha-codes