Date: 3/31/21 3:29 pm
From: Fred Sladen <fwsladen...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Spring arrivals North Sutton
I have had 2 tree sparrows and up to 6 juncos most of the winter. I now
have 2 tree sparrows, more than 50 juncos, two song sparrows and four fox
sparrows, in addition to a pair of Canada goose in the beaver pond. The
male red-bellied woodpecker has been here daily for 125 days. He feeds
primarily on suet, though takes some black oil sunflower seeds occasionally.
And the turkey toms are in full display mode, in spite of the hens paying
them no attention.
Fred Sladen
North Sutton