Date: 3/31/21 2:42 pm
From: donganton <donganton...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Dogs at Palo Alto Baylands
We went out to Palo Alto Baylands today and had a nice walk, except for two unleashed dogs running around the boardwalk. I mentioned to the owner that this area is home to endangered species. She said she ONLY let's her dogs off leash on the boardwalk. Even though the dogs can't jump off the boardwalk, I think it could be disruptive to Clapper and Black Rails. Am I overreacting? I love dogs, but I don't always love dog owners.

View/Reply Online (#24057): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24057
-=-=-

-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>