Date: 3/31/21 1:11 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Bird I.D.
Before looking at the photos, the description sounded pretty good for
Golden-crowned Kinglet, and indeed that is what the bird in the photos is.
They are cold-hardy despite being insectivores, with some overwintering in
much of Michigan's Lower Peninsula. So the description of its death is a
bit odd.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>