Date: 3/31/21 9:20 am
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Loons at Thousand Hills SP, Adair Co.

Since we had to be in Kirksville yesterday anyway, we ran out to Thousand Hills State Park. Peter K had reported a Common Loon and some Horned Grebes at the lake there. I found four Common Loons in breeding plumage all together, but around one- thirty, when I observed them, they were all tucked in resting. There was a raft of Ducks, mostly Lesser Scaup, and saw three Pied-billed Grebes but did not see any Horned Grebes.
Later, Steve <Kinderdmkinder...>