Date: 3/31/21 8:59 am
From: Lew & Marti Ligocki <ligockibirds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Updated OBOL Guidelines
I’m just one person, but I think these guidelines are spot on. One important aspect is that they are guidelines and not rules. We all need to be respectful of the limits when we post and know when we might be pushing the limits with an off-topic post or an on-topic, but environmentally or politically charged, post. Awareness and respect will be very important going forward.

A big well done to the OBA Board for getting this done so quickly and so well.

Marti Ligocki
South Salem