Date: 3/31/21 8:12 am
From: zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw...>
Subject: Re: [hmbirds] Chukars
There was one running around the Lark street area in downtown Albany a
couple of years ago.

In non-exotic news, I had 34 species before AM this morning at five
rivers. Highlights were a male
Rusty Blackbird at the Skeeter Bowl, a FOY Field Sparrow by the Vlomankill
Pavilion, and a singing Brown Creeper (Larch Lane). Yesterday morning I
had 30 species there, but the highlight was the pair of North American
River Otters (see photo.)

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 11:07 AM Lindsey Duval <lindsey.duval...>
wrote:

> Some of the Chukars out running around Saratoga and Washington Counties
> are escape artists who belong to farmers (except one who farmer who,
> according to his neighbor, just forgets to close a hatch, repeatedly).
>
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 10:34 AM Robert S Pastel <rspastel...> wrote:
>
>> I note the conversation regarding pheasants as stocked game birds. Are
>> chukars also stocked in NYS as game birds?
>>
>> Robert S. Pastel
>>

> --
Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
203 500 7774