Date: 3/31/21 6:48 am
From: Jumackinnon via groups.io <Jumackinnon...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Grant Ranch
I saw someone playing bird song for the VEFL at Grant last Friday morning.  I had not seen that before and I was so disappointed, and distressed for the bird.  I didn’t know how to intervene, so I’m glad to hear what you said to them, and will try that next time.  Thanks for sharing.  On a side note, I moved on down the trail to get away from them and later did get a brief but fairly close look at the VEFL with no one else around.

View/Reply Online (#24054): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24054
-=-=-

-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>