Date: 3/30/21 8:18 pm
From: Jo Ann Eldridge <joann621...>
Subject: Re: No Sighting - Carolina Wren Status

We have heard Carolina Wrens singing all winter (well, I wasn't here the
month of February during the extreme cold weather; I was enduring the rare
and extreme cold weather in Texas.) But they were singing today in Kearney
(Clay Co.) We have several large brush piles. In fact, we never had
Carolina Wrens until we started a big brush pile. And my daughter fed some
black oil, suet, and peanuts.
Jo Ann Eldridge
Kearney, Clay Co.
<joann621...>