Date: 3/30/21 6:43 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 3-30-21 FIVE warbler sp. @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
3-30-21 FIVE warbler sp. @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

Early evening warbler frenzy at the Warbler Pond today with Black-and-white Warbler, Orange-crowned Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler, Wilson’s Warbler. Multiples of several in a short time-frame—they spend their time roaming Margie’s Meadow and Margie’s Woods to Thomas’ Meadow and come in for water every so often.

Thanks to our visitors today! We didn’t have much time to bird today, so I really enjoyed this wild visit to the pond.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!