Date: 3/30/21 4:37 pm
From: Nichols Photography <manichols1993...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Little Blue at Hammo?
Last year the hybrid that was present was less obvious than the well known hybrid frequenting the area. The hybrid I observed last year had pretty much no white on it at all. The only things that stood out were the longer than normal bill and the same coloring from the head down through the body. Also, last year at this time the well known hybrid didn’t have the yellow lores so be careful when you trying and determine ID. Just my two cents.

Monica Nichols
Madison

Sent from my iPhone