Date: 3/30/21 2:17 pm
From: joanchavtur <jchavtur...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Bullocks Orioles Arrived today - San Martin/Gilroy
My first of the season Hooded Oriole just showed up at my feeder a few
minutes ago in Evergreen area of San Jose.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#24052) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute
This Topic | New Topic

Please be discreet in disclosing locations of nesting birds.
Disclosure of nests for Owls and Raptors is prohibited.

SBB's Acceptable Use policy and other information: Birdwatching in
Silicon Valley: https://siliconvalleybirding.org
Santa Clara County birding events:
https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds-events/
Google Map of popular bird locations:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w39tnsFxYJeIJqYtf774vtuVk0Gz2F9G

South Bay Birds is managed and supported by Santa Clara Valley Audubon
(https://scvas.org) and its volunteers.

[<lists...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!