Date: 3/30/21 1:54 pm
From: Wendy VanDeWalle <wtvandewalle...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Cedar Lake action update
Hello all.
Please see my previous post first if you haven’t.
I have gotten more information and it sounds like the clearing of the trees on the north side of Cedar Lake is pretty much done. That’s good news, unless of course they did a bunch more over the last two days.
So I hope you will speak up about the boardwalk and the increased boat traffic.
One of the things that I’ve thought of since, is that the purpose of a boardwalk is to get close to the lake. That is already pretty much already accomplished there since a lot of the trail is right next to shore. I don’t think there is any more to gain and you would lose the migrating ducks and loons.

Sincerely,
Wendy VanDeWalle