Date: 3/30/21 1:41 pm
From: Lisa Saffell <lesfstl...>
Subject: New Yard Bird - First EVER and FOY Louisiana Waterthrush

I was shocked to see a Louisiana Waterthrush in my "Hope Springs" this morning! When I put this water feature in not in my wildest dreams did I expect to see a Louisiana Waterthrush. Next to all of my native plants, this was the best investment I ever made for my yard. Yes, i’m a little excited.

Lisa Saffell, Overland