Date: 3/30/21 12:52 pm
From: Doug White <0000037b816a7fa9-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Four Rivers or Schell-Osage

My wife and I are planning a birding day on Thursday. Never been to Four Rivers and haven’t been to Schell-Osage in at least 20 years. My question is, for this time of year, which would you choose to visit? Also considering a run over to Taberville to see if we can luck out with a Prairie Chicken. Thanks!
Doug White

Sent from my iPhone