Date: 3/30/21 9:03 am
From: 'Stephen Whitney' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Birding Bristol
<nhbirds...>
"Stephen Whitney" <swhit_41...>
Subject: Birding Bristol
March 30, 2021

Peaked Hill Rd-- 7:40 A.M.
43.611980, -71.679678
Flock of Starlings, 40+ and 4, 5 perched on barn roof. Robin, rock pigeon.

Newfound Lake, Shore Rd (off W. Shore Rd at South end of lake)
43.618562, -71.736216
** 5 Common Mergansers (males and females) in open water by dam.

Ayers Island Dam, Bristol, NH-- 8:40 A.M.
N 43.59821 | W 71.71829
** Osprey on nest. FOY here for me.
I first ID with binocs and then watch with delight with scope-- after I struggle to acquire and sharp focus. It's been a too long time not used.