Date: 3/30/21 7:35 am
From: Stuart Sparkman <jacamar29...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Field and Harris's- Polk
Hey I-Birders,

Karen and Harney and I had a breezy walk this morning nearly devoid of
birds at Terra Park in Johnston. As we returned to the parking area our
fortunes changed. We heard a singing HARRIS'S SPARROW and, investigating a
brushy area nearby we found a party of four of these handsome singers. A
quick pish later a FIELD SPARROW had popped up near them and given us a
great look and our FOY of the day.

Good Birding,

Stuart Sparkman
NW Des Moines