Date: 3/30/21 5:33 am
From: <mccoskren...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Loons in Gilford
At 7:30 on this beautiful Tues. morning I spied my first of the season pair of Common Loons enjoying the calmness of unfrozen Lake Winnipesaukee. This was at Ellacoya State Beach. Also seen were 4 Cowbirds; 30 Robins;1Phoebe; 1 Northern Flicker; 2 Song Sparrows; Red Bellied Woodpecker; and as I am reporting this, a Carolina Wren singing outside my window. What more could one ask for?
                                                                                                                    Mike Coskren