Date: 3/30/21 12:04 am
From: eBird alert <alert.ebird...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] [eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert
*** Species Summary:

- Tropical Kingbird (1 report)
- Bullock's Oriole (3 reports)

Tropical Kingbird (Tyrannus melancholicus) (1)
- Reported Mar 29, 2021 18:15 by James Chapman
- Campus Pt., Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-119.8440063&<ll...>,-119.8440063
- Comments: "Notched tail, called a good amount, I guess it's continuing for this location but I saw it way on the **EAST (accidentally wrote west) side of the lagoon near the dorms and marine science this time, whereas usually it's near the art building."

Bullock's Oriole (Icterus bullockii) (1)
- Reported Mar 29, 2021 09:53 by Deven Kammerichs-Berke
- Santa Cruz Island--Scorpion Harbor, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-119.5560551&<ll...>,-119.5560551
- Comments: "Male in the willows between the ranch house and the campground. Bright orange oriole with a black throat and eye line, black back and broad white wing patch."

Bullock's Oriole (Icterus bullockii) (1)
- Reported Mar 29, 2021 09:53 by Felicia Aragon
- Santa Cruz Island--Scorpion Harbor, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-119.5560551&<ll...>,-119.5560551
- Comments: "Male in the willows between the ranch house and the campground. Bright orange oriole with a black throat and eye line, black back and broad white wing patch."

Bullock's Oriole (Icterus bullockii) (1)
- Reported Mar 29, 2021 09:53 by Alexander Robinson
- Santa Cruz Island--Scorpion Harbor, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&<q...>,-119.5560551&<ll...>,-119.5560551
- Comments: "Male in the willows between the ranch house and the campground. Bright orange oriole with a black throat and eye line, black back and broad white wing patch."

View/Reply Online (#32202): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/32202
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+<owner...>