Date: 3/29/21 7:16 pm
From: thegarlicks <thegarlicks...>
Subject: Re: [birders] My MODO tenants are back!!!
And what a great view you get of them!

--Diane G, Augusta, MI

----- Original Message -----

From: "Angela Cobas" <angnix...>
To: "birders" <birders...>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 11:13:53 AM
Subject: [birders] My MODO tenants are back!!!

I had a pair of Mourning Doves nest in a hanging basket three times in a row last year. Over the winter I took the basket down and put a feeder there.

Well yesterday I saw two doves investigating the area where the basket used to be, so I put the basket back up.

They are definitely checking it out!!!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...> .
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5YQUgGtDhRuew%<2B3rcBgQqcbWZ57Lhd_PNnr_SEnmngEsg...> .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<92500307.1749012.1617070591954.JavaMail.zimbra...>

Join us on Facebook!