Date: 3/29/21 6:13 pm
From: Thomas Martin <momartin...>
Subject: Re: No Sighting - Carolina Wren Status

I guess I need to spend more time scratching around for the feature you've noted for recent records by area.

Thanks, glad to hear that my home area is not typical. We have always had them, even coming into the barn to nest or feed on the left overs from feeding the chickens!

Tom Martin20808 S. Prospect AvenueBelton, MO 64012Mobile/Text 816-535-4747

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 2:51:49 PM CDT, birdsecretary <birdsecretary...> wrote:

I have had two pairs year-round. They love my brush pile! I've been really bad about entering my eBird sightings. Sorry Tom!Christine KlineCass County-Pleasant <HillBirdsecretary...>

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------From: Thomas Martin <momartin...> Date: 3/29/21 11:14 AM (GMT-06:00) To: <MOBIRDS-L...> Subject: No Sighting - Carolina Wren Status
WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be a phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT System. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.I've still not sighted or heard a single Carolina Wren in my area this year and wondering if the filtered map data I'm looking at on eBird showing no records for the entire state of Missouri is correct.

Here on the west coast of MO we have Towhees as of two days ago, Brown Thrashers showing up and vocalizing and last sighting of my persistant Harlan's morph RTHA has been over a week now.

Thanks for your replies,
Tom

Tom Martin20808 S. Prospect AvenueBelton, MO 64012Mobile/Text 816-535-4747

ABA Birding Code of Ethics