Date: 3/29/21 4:16 pm
From: Roy Gerig <roygerig2.0...>
Subject: [obol] Three Things: White Goose near BSNWR, Pipits in trees, FOY Cliff Swallows
I saw a White Goose with 1500 CACKLERS this morning along Farmer Rd, they
all flew up before I could determine the species of the White Goose. Some
went north, some over to BSNWR. Most likely Snow Goose, but I'll wait to
report it as such on ebird until I see what others might have seen

I see American Pipits in trees, on telephone lines and in shrubs quite
often and I am usually mildly surprised when experienced birders claim to
have never seen this before

There were 3 first of the year CLIFF SWALLOWS on the phone line along
Coville Road at the Narrows along with some TREE SWALLOWS and a few VG
SWALLOWS. I could find only one BLACK-NECKED STILT, this was around 0930

I do not know a way to edit OBOL posts once they are sent and almost every
time I post I see something that was dumb or poorly written when I read it
later.
Roy Gerig Salem OR

Join us on Facebook!