Date: 3/29/21 4:09 pm
From: JM Maher <jeannemariemaher...>
Subject: [NHBirds] more snow (geese)
Here in Jackson we’ve had a day of snow, and wind with gusts reported over 50MPH. Dark eyed juncos returned with large flocks of Robins all around our yard. So of course that would mean the birds would stay down right? Headed over to Sherman Farm (Conway) and sure enough apron 2000 canada geese, keeping company with 19 Snow geese. Not the largest number we’ve seen here but the best so far this year.

Jeanne-Marie Maher/Michael Pahl
Jackson/Nashua NH