Date: 3/29/21 3:12 pm
From: 'Patrick Marr' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] GOEA and NOHA at Mud Pond in Dublin
Hi all,

I swung by the pull-off at Mud Pond (Peterson WMA) on Route 101 in Dublin to check for waterfowl on the recently open water. I was very surprised to see a juvenile Golden Eagle circling above the marshes for about 10 minutes before taking off to the North. Also, had good looks at a female Northern Harrier.

Unfortunately, I did not have a camera on me, but I’ve linked my eBird checklist with my field notes.

https://ebird.org/nh/checklist/S84359244

Happy birding,
Patrick Marr (Dublin)

--