Date: 3/29/21 1:40 pm
From: Elaine Faletra <elaine.faletra...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Leucitic common redpoll?
Unusually light colored redpoll in the mix for the first time in the flock approaching 300 in number. It only hung around for a short time. If you look at pictures, note the little blush of red on both cheeks. I’ve never seen one of these before so if I’m wrong, please let me know.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S84355065 <https://ebird.org/checklist/S84355065>

Thanks!

Elaine Faletra
Warren NH