Date: 3/29/21 12:58 pm
From: Iain Macleod <pandiain.im...>
Subject: [NHBirds] More Lakes Region birds
The crazy winds made for white caps on all the pond, so birding was
challenging

On Lily Pond in Gilford the flock of Ring-necks was at 85 and had been
joined by a nice adult pair of Greater Scaup.

On Opechee there were scattered groups of Ring-necks and a Common Loon.

In Tilton the Fish Crows were back at the other Lakes Region hotspot for
this species. They are always (in season) around the Tilton Diner and
Walgreens.

Eagles were having wild rides in their tree-top nests. I confirmed
incubation at two more nests in the town of Meredith.

I half-heartedly glanced at a few Lakes Region Osprey nests in passing but
don't expect to have any back until next week.

Iain MacLeod
Center Harbor